We run a fully equipped studio using G5 Apple Macs running the latest ‘OS X’ operating system. Our creative team are expert at turning your ideas into effective and dynamic imagery.
A full creative design service, artwork creation and adjustment through to full colour large format digital printing, computer cut vinyl production and CNC routering are all part of our comprehensive studio and creative service.
Sending us Artwork – this is how we’d like to receive your files:
Programmes we work from are:
- Quark Xpress
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
Ideally artwork files should be set up using one or more of the above programmes.
- Artwork files would require minimum of 3mm bleed all round
- Photoshop files should be at least 300dpi
- Artwork should be set to a scale of actual size, quarter size or 10th of actual size
- PDF or a hard copy of artwork would be required for visual reference
- If a specific colour needs to be matched, a reference would be required
In terms of cutting vinyl, these files need to be supplied as an Illustrator file with a path outline.